A Custom Order includes any of the following: (1) an order for any product or goods not normally stocked by Strasser USA or that must be imported, (2) an order that requires customization of the product or goods beyond standard specifications, including without limitation engraving and ornamentation, and (3) any order identified as a Custom Order by Strasser USA at the time the order is placed.
For all Custom Orders, you may not make any changes to your order once production has begun. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the purchaser is required to pay a fifty percent (50%) non-refundable down payment at the time of purchase for any Custom Order. You understand and agree that Strasser USA incurs significant upfront costs and expenses for Custom Orders and as a result this down payment is not refundable under any circumstance for any reason.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree not to dispute with your credit card company or financial institution the non-refundable down payment for any Custom Order. If you dispute the non-refundable down payment for any Custom Order after the date of purchase, you agree to pay all of our legal expenses, including without limitation attorney fees, incurred in responding to the dispute and any resulting legal action. In the event of conflict between this provision and any other Term, this provision shall control.
Unless otherwise agreed, we will deliver within 10 working days after the payment is received in our bank account.
Any different delivery periods will be indicated on the relevant product page.
The goods will be dispatched within 3 working days after the arrival of payment, which means that within United States they should arrive within no more than 10 days. More details can be found on the product page. The details given on that page have precedence over the Terms and Conditions.
If you have ordered customized goods, the delivery period varies and is dependent on the product ordered, unless indicated otherwise on the product page, under the heading “Custom goods”.
Returning a firearm
General return guidelines
Before making any return, contact Strasser USA Customer Service at +1 (334) 593-3833 to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Returns arriving without a legible RMA number on the carton will be refused. Strasser USA assumes no responsibility for any goods that are lost or stolen in transit. If you would like to insure the value of the product being returned, you must arrange and pay for such insurance separately.
Once an RMA number has been assigned, please carefully review the following instructions. Please note that in addition to these general guidelines, shipments must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as the requirements of the carrier. Please also note that these instructions may be updated by Strasser without notice. In such event, upon issuing an RMA number, Strasser will provide you with the then current instructions.
- Remove all ammunition from the firearm and firearm case.
- Pack the firearm in its original case and place it inside a plain cardboard carton. If original case is not available, please use another unlocked, padded container suitable to withstand rough handling. Use additional packing materials as needed.
- Secure magazines (if applicable) and other loose parts under the foam to help prevent damage during shipment.
- Write the RMA number clearly on each side of the carton in large print.
- Schedule a pickup through UPS or bring the boxed firearm to the customer counter at the UPS Distribution Center. Ship in accordance with all UPS policies and procedures.
- Retain a copy of the serial number, RMA number and shipping receipt for future reference.
- Address the return to the address that the customer service agent provides you.
- Firearms must be unloaded.
- Do not attempt to return a firearm without first obtaining an RMA number. Firearms arriving without a legible RMA number on the carton will be refused.
- Do not place ammunition in the carton with the firearm. Firearms and ammunition must be shipped separately.
- Do not disassemble the firearm prior to shipment.
- Do not risk damage to a firearm by leaving magazines (if applicable) or other loose parts unsecured in the return carton.
- Do not attempt to ship a firearm through the U.S. Postal Service or a UPS store. Do not leave a firearm at a UPS drop box.
- Strasser USA assumes no responsibility for damaged goods resulting from improper shipping or insufficient packaging.
Non-firearm product returns
- Non-firearm product returns may be shipped through any carrier (subject to any such carrier’s applicable policies and procedures). Kimber recommends carriers with tracking capabilities.
- Do not attempt to return any product without an RMA number. Contact Strasser USA Customer Service at +1 (334) 593-3833 to obtain an RMA number.
This “Limited Warranty” has been drafted to comply with the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act which is effective for goods manufactured on or after December 31, 1995.
This warranty of HMS Präzisionstechnik GmbH and Strasser USA excludes, if applicable, whatever warranty performance the dealer might be prescribed by law to give at his own expense. HMS Präzisionstechnik GmbH and Strasser USA, LLC firearms are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year after the date of original new firearm retail purchase by the initial consumer. Except as may otherwise be provided or excluded in this limited warranty, the Manufacturer agrees to correct any such defects in materials and workmanship by repair or replacement (with the same or comparable- quality model) of the firearm, without charge, if returned prepaid in accordance with instructions regarding returns in this manual and with a copy of the bill of sale. The customer carries risk and cost of carriage, both ways.
Strasser USA, LLC assumes no responsibility for product malfunction or for physical injury or property damage resulting in whole or in part from: failure to follow the instructions in this manual; the firearm is disassembled beyond the instructions in this manual; criminal or negligent use of the product; improper or careless handling; unauthorized modifications; use of defective, improper or hand-loaded, reloaded, remanufactured ammunition or ammunition of a different caliber than the firearm is chambered for; customer misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance of the product or other influences beyond Strasser USA, LLC’s control.
This warranty extends only to the metal and synthetic parts of the rifle. This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber or the surface finish of any material, or if unauthorized repair and/or alteration has been performed. This warranty does not cover repairs related to unreasonable use, corrosion, damaged or shopworn display firearms, firearms or firearm parts damaged by an obstructed bore or barrel, or firearms damaged in return shipment due to improper packing and handling.
The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair or replacement fails of its essential purpose.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your firearm, at the sole discretion of Strasser USA.
Any action against Strasser USA based on an alleged breach of this limited warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
Strasser USA, LLC reserves the right to inspect any product before making any adjustment covered by this warranty.
Under no circumstances shall Strasser USA, LLC be liable for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury or property damage whether the result of breach of express or implied warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion of consequential or incidental damages, so the limitation may not apply. This warranty gives only the original retail purchaser specific legal rights. Other rights may also be available which may vary from state to state.
The terms of the warranty cannot be changed except in writing by an officer of Strasser USA, LLC.
Strasser USA, LLC’s customer service representatives should be contacted to access the only authorized repair locations.